Sunday, December 16, 2007

Long lost friend

It is amazing how fast Kayleigh and I fell back into our friendship. I guess that's what happens when you were friends for 11 years, despite the fact we took 3 and a half years off. The first half hour was a little awkward, but after that, it was easy. I guess I should have known it would be, because we did a similar thing in 7th grade. We didn't talk for a year, and then, all of a sudden we were at Ren fair, hanging out for the first time, and it was like nothing ever happened.

We even went to Walmart together like we used to all the time in 9th and 10th grade. We already have plans for later on this week and it's just nice to be around someone who knows my history back to when I was 5 years old. Granted we have some catching up to do about the last two years of high school and our first year of college, but I'm excited about it. I'm excited to get to know her all over again.

It's just....so nice to have her back.

No comments: