Friday, June 15, 2007

Update

STD free! At least as far as I know. I'm so glad to have that over.

So, my dad and stepmom have been in town for the last two weeks and it has been crazy busy and fun. I love them being here. I love that they take care of me, and yet still treat me like an adult. It's such a good feeling.

I'm excited about my brother's wedding next week. Elsbeth and I have been getting along really well lately, so there's hope for us yet. And he is so obviously happy, how can I not be happy for him?

frustrated with Sam right now. He didn't think to ask his professors if he could take off to the wedding with me next week (it's finals week for summer school) and still has yet to as khis stats professor. he's known about this for 6 months. seriously.

mreh not too into writing right now. want to go DO.

No comments: