Sunday, October 21, 2007

Not awake

I can't stop sleeping. All the time. 8 hours a night, and then I want a nap. Sometimes only a couple of hours after waking up.

It worries me a little, usually I sleep a lot when I get depressed. But I don't feel that down. The only other explanation I can think of is that since I started my new job, I don't see a large majority of my friends as often (used to have lunch with them all after class, but now I head straight to work), and most of them went out of town this weekend. I have so much energy when I'm around them, it's incredible, and I love it. So hopefully this sleep thing goes away once I have more of a social life, instead of laying around my apartment doing homework and watching Friends for hours and hours and hours.

I think I'm going to shower and head to the Commons to do homework, just for a change of scenery. :)

No comments: